About Me

My photo
I am an Authorized Retailer of Nutritional Health Products. I am presently attending the School Of Natural Health through Stratford Career Institute so that I be of further service to my customers as a Natural Health Consultant. This will allow me to interact more successfully with people who face health challenges and are seeking innovative and effective solutions. I am a BIG believer in Alternative Medicine based on my own health related experiences. I am very happy to tell you that I represent a company that has Science-Based Nutritional Products which are without a doubt of the highest quality money can buy. Vitamin Power supplements are different because they are premier-quality, uniquely-formulated specialty products. You can even schedule taking a tour through their facility so that you may see first hand how the products are manufactured and packaged within their very own facility. This is a company with nothing to hide, and very proud of it! Rare in today's times to say the least. * AND I am happy to announce that we are now affiliates for DentalPlans.com. "Welcome to JD-Health Dental Plans" http://JD-HealthDentalPlans.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Part 2 of 3 - Mercury Amalgam Fillings Dangers (ITV, Feb 16, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment